Monday, July 11, 2011

Ok, I will be the first to admit that at times I procrastinate, but always meet my deadlines. I just seem to be having an especially difficult time with this class, due mostly to the fact that it is summer. Part of my issue is that I have not been home much the past two and a half weeks (Gymnatic Nationals in Toledo, Ohio, camping with the family 4th of July weekend, bringing daughter to FCA camp in Madison, and now working gymnatic camp in Cable, Wi), and when I was, I focused on the assignments that were due that particular week. Now find myself in the situation where I really need to get focused on the assigned readings/books I need to post my repsonses on my blog, as well as respond to my peers blogs. So, here goes, I begin my journey this week with these goals in mind.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Jenny. I know what you mean. I'm having a hard time focusing too. It's hard to believe we only have 2 1/2 weeks left to do all the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny,
    I'll see if I can post to your Blog! Here goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am taking this class simultaneously with one for my doctorate titled PUBLIC SCHOOL ECONOMICS AND FINANCE REFORM. I have a degree in economics and to say that class is a challenge is an understatement. The assignments for it are also insane! Luckily summer school (which I am in charge of) is now over.

    ReplyDelete